Terms and Conditions
This agreement is designed to explain your obligations as a customer of Career College UK and details what our obligations are to you. We recommend you keep this agreement in a safe place for future reference.
By submitting your enquiry, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions listed below.
Defined Terms In these terms and conditions the following words shall, unless otherwise indicated, have the following meanings:
- ‘We‘ and ‘Us‘ is Career College UK, who will provide services to you.
- ‘You‘ is the customer receiving the services.
- ‘Education Provider’ is the third party business who’s services we are promoting and advertising, who you the customer will be studying with.
- ‘Registration Fee’ is the payment made directly to Career College UK for the services offered.
Career College UK, Registered Company Number 10925159 will herein be referred to as CCUK.
- These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and CCUK in relation to our services and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- Payment of the registration fee is for education advisory services.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, we agree to provide assistance in enrolment with your selected education provider and only on completion of your course will we provide information on CV writing, interview techniques, and your CV will be distributed amongst our employer network. Please be aware due to the individual recruiting needs of our employer network, the employers listed are subject to change at any time, and may be different from those advertised at your time of registration.
- You have the right to cancel your registration of services and receive a refund of your registration fee within 14 days of payment. The 14 day cancellation period begins the day after you complete payment of your registration fee. In all other circumstances the registration fee is non-refundable. In circumstances whereby you agree to undertake the training of your selected education provider and the course commences within the 14 day cancellation period, you will not be able to cancel the agreement or receive a refund of fees paid.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of these Terms and Conditions, or any of your rights or obligations arising under them, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of these Terms and Conditions, or any of our rights or obligations arising under them, at any time.
- We affirm that the course information on this website, on any marketing materials, and verbally communicated by CCUK staff are as accurate as possible. However, course details are subject to change and CCUK will not incur any liability for inaccuracy of the information provided. You are responsible for inspecting the course materials and policies of the education provider you will be studying with.
- Details of the enrolment steps, and fees of your chosen education provider will be supplied to you at the point of registration. By registering you are agreeing to commence studying with your chosen education provider and are responsible for enrolment and payment of course fees to the education provider directly.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions and policies of the education provider with whom you are enrolling. CCUK accepts no responsibility for the services provided by the education provider who you will be studying with. If you are unhappy or have any queries directly relating to your course, please contact the education provider directly.
- We shall not be liable under, or in connection with, these Terms and Conditions or any collateral contract for: loss of income; loss of business profits or contracts; business interruption; loss of the use of money or anticipated savings; loss of information; loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of, damage to or corruption of data; any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Our maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or any collateral contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to the sum paid for your registration fee, and not any costs paid to your chosen education provider.
- If you wish to make a complaint to CCUK this must be put in writing to email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days and we will try to resolve your complaint quickly and, where possible, within 7 working days. We will endeavour to capture and record your complaint at the earliest opportunity. However, in order for us to guarantee receipt and ensure a timely response, you must communicate your complaint via email. We will keep you regularly informed of the progress of your complaint.
- We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with our selected education providers at any time. In such circumstances and at our reasonable discretion, we will offer you alternative education provider, a full refund of your registration fee or a credit note.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact Customer Services via email:
Copyright Career College UK LTD 2019